This document will guide you through the process of activating and using Zoho Unattended Access to remotely access your office computer. The primary sections of this guide include:
- Activating your account
- Connecting to your computer
- Using remote access features
Activating Your Account
The first step in using Zoho Unattended Access is to activate your account. You should receive an invitation from C2IT with a link to do this. If you have not received your invitation, please check your spam folder or email email@example.com
1. Click the "Accept" button in the email.
2. Enter your profile information to create your account.
3. Check your email again and click the "Confirm your account" link.
4. Once you've confirmed your account, click the "Continue to sign in link" and sign in using the email address and password you just set up.
5. If prompted, you can "Take a tour" or just click "Skip" to continue accessing your computer remotely.
6. This completes the process of activating your account. You can now continue on to access your computer remotely. You may want to bookmark the site https://assist.zoho.com/
for coming back to the system later.
Connecting to your Computer
This guide will walk you through connecting to your remote computer.
1. Visit https://assist.zoho.com/
and log in using the credentials you set up earlier. You may be prompted to set up two factor authentication. If you set this up, it adds an additional layer of protection to your account (and an extra step every time you log in). You can skip this step by clicking "Remind me later" in the bottom right corner if you'd like.
2. Once logged in, you will see your remote computer(s) listed that you have access to. Click the "Connect" button on the right side of the screen to establish your remote connection.
3. Within a few seconds, you will be connected to your computer as if you were sitting in front of it. If your computer is locked, you may have to unlock it first.
4. You are now connected to your remote computer and can now proceed to the "Using Remote Access Features" portion of this walkthrough.
Using Remote Access Features
Once you are connected to your computer, there are a number of actions you can take. You can use the mouse and keyboard as if you were at the computer, or you can use the buttons and menu within the Zoho Unattended Access screen itself to perform special actions.
Please review the screenshot below for common actions you may want to use. You may also click here
for official documentation of the remote access tools on Zoho's